Step by step with Fancy Pants- Park Bench by Rachael Funnell
Sweet Memories Layout
- Fancy Pants Park Bench- Park Walk paper
- Fancy Pants Park Bench-Blanket paper
- Fancy Pants Park Bench- Park bench strips paper
- Fancy Pants Park Bench-Patterned Photo frames
- Fancy Pants Park Bench-Label stickers
- Prima -Life time brads
- Grey Cardstock
- Green Tara- 3.5cm Lace/Pearl Flower White
- Green Tara- Heirloom 6.5cm Fabric Flower Grey Blue
- Green Tara- Stemmed Flowers 1White & 1 cream
- Green Tara- 3cm Roses Yellow
- Green Tara- Mini Rosebuds Black
- Washi tape – Black & White triangles
- Washi tape – Coloured birds on wire
NOTE: I have attached everything (except washi tape) with Mount Foam tape..
Materials for background:
- Tattered angles glimmer mist – peacock
- Prima -Teal & yellow inks
- Glitz Design Uncharted waters –Giant arrow roller
- CW 6×6 Mini Honeycomb template
- Modelling paste
Creating the background
Smear some modelling paste using the CW Mini honeycomb template. Starting at ¾ of the top right heading down & across. Once modelling paste is dried, roll the GD – giant arrow roller a few times right side on cardstock & then ¾ the way down to the left side of Cardstock. Then with the Tattered angles- glimmer mist. Flicker a few times over the honeycomb, dab some teal ink onto your finger & rub randomly over the honeycomb & repeat this with the yellow ink… The tear a strip of the Washi tape – Triangles & place this across the bottom of Cardstock.
Cut the quote from the park bench strips paper & attach this just about triangle washi tape, then tear a strip of the Washi tape birds & attach
Step 1. Cut the 2 strips of black with cream dots strips to 21.5cm long from the Park bench strips paper & attach 1 strip at the top left side & the other ¾ down the left side Then Cut 21.5cmx 17.5cm rectangle from the FP –Park walk paper, ink edges black & attach this to the top left side of Cardstock. Then attach the Enjoy Life’s frame to left bottom side of Park walk paper. Then Cut 17.5cmx 14cm rectangle from the FP- Blanket paper at following the chevron pattern at the bottom of rectangle & ink all 4 edges in black & attach, The attach your photo’s (I have used 2 of the same 4×6 photos) this can work just as good with 2 smaller single photos say 3×4 photos…
Step 2. Grab 2 frames inking the edges black & attach these over the photo/photos. Then cut the Green Tara white & creams stemmed flowers in half & attach ½ of the white &1/2 cream stems left side of photos & the other white & cream stem across the bottom of photos.. Then attach GT black rose buds the all the other flowers. Make sure you ink the tips of the 3cm GT yellow roses.
Step 3. Attach a few of the Prima –life time brads, Then Fussy cut out the park bench from the park bench strips paper & attach this next to the birds washi tape.
Finish by Tearing a couple of strips of the triangle washi tape & attaching & then attach a few stickers from the label stickers…