Are you creative? Do you love scrapbooking?
Are you self motivated, organised & pro-active?
Are you fun and easy going?
Are you active on social media and/or blogs?
Are you good with a camera?
Would you like to play with the latest craft product?
Do you love Anna’s Craft Cupboard?
If you answered yes to most of the above (except the loving Anna’s Craft Cupboard part, that is a must!), you could be eligible to become a Design Team member for us. Yes, you heard that right, Anna’s Craft Cupboard is seeking submissions from crafters to become Design Team members.
What will be required from our Design Team members:
– A submission of a minimum of 2 layouts, cards or creative projects per month showcasing the latest product available from Anna’s store.
– You will be expected to actively engage in the creation and participation of Anna’s Events, Challenges and Community.
– You will be expected to post on social media to represent and promote Anna’s Craft Cupboard in a positive and caring manner.
– You will need to create and submit to Anna’s blog and social network “How-to’s” of your layouts.
– You will share tutorials, tips and tricks of product available from Anna’s Store on Anna’s social networks.
– You must have excellent communication skills.
– You must be at least 18 years of age
– Previous design team experience is not necessary.
What we will provide:
– Lots of love, laughs, support and life long happy memories.
– The latest product for free to create your amazing layouts.
If you feel that you fit the criteria covered above, please submit an application through to firstname.lastname@example.org showing some of your layouts, details of your current social media links and a brief summary of why you feel you are the perfect fit to be an Anna’s Design Team member.
Entries close midnight (AEST) September 30th.