Anna’s Craft Cupboard is looking for TWO new Design Team Members. You will be provided with a generous design team kit each month, and from that you are required to complete SIX projects (either layouts, a set of cards, or an off-the-page project), ONE of which must be a Step by Step project with full instructions and photos provided by email to me. Photos must also be sized correctly for uploading to our WordPress Blog. You will also receive a store discount for the duration of your term with us.
To apply, you will need to submit:
- 2 layouts reflecting your unique style (these can be any size)
- A short blurb about yourself, your scrapping style, likes and dislikes with regards to scrapping products/techniques, why you would like to join the team, and any other information that may be relevant to the application
- A link to your blog (if you have one)
You must also meet the following criteria:
- You must be an experienced scrapbooker with NO other Design Team commitments to any other online store
- You should preferably have a blog and be active on Facebook, and would be happy to use these tools to promote Anna’s Craft Cupboard
- You must be happy to share your knowledge and design tips to our customers via the Step by Step projects you submit each month
- You are not over-committed with other DT work for challenge blogs or wholesaler design teams, and can meet strict deadlines
Please email your application to email@example.com. Initially the positions will be offered for a six month period, commencing September 1st 2013, with the view to extend to 12 months if things are going well.
Applications must be received by Tuesday 20th August, 2013. Good luck!