Step x Step “Love You Son” by Monique Follett
- Kaisercraft “Forget Me Not Papers” Queen Bee, Azure, Honeysuckle and Tulip.
- Kaisercraft “Forget Me Not” Accetate Sheet “Bee Hive”
- Kaisercraft “Forget Me Not” Sticker Sheet
- Kaisercraft “Forget Me Not” Collectables
- Kaisercraft Wooden Flourishes – Bees
- Kaisercraft Clear Stamp – “Flutter”
- Kraft cardstock.
- Martha Stewart Doily Punch
- WOW – Words or Whatever/ACC Exclusive Wordlet “Son”
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Iced Spruce.
- Assorted flowers to match.
- Adhere transparency to Kraft Cardstock using a good glue that dries clear.
- Cut 1 Rectangle of “Queen Bee” 27.5cm x 12.5cm.
- Cut a “V” in one end to make a pennant shape and ink with Distress Ink in Iced Spruce.
- Adhere onto transparency and randomly stamp “Flutter” stamp on to the paper.
- Cut one rectangle from “Azure” 15cm x 20.5cm. Ink around the edges and adhere on to the layout – Partially covering “Queen Bee” pennant.
- Cut 1 rectangle from “Honeysuckle” 14cm x 25 cm.
- Ink around edges in Iced Spruce.
- Adhere across both layers of paper.
- Randomly stamp “Flutter Stamp” on papers.
- Cut 2 strips of “Queen Bee” paper 3cm x 18cm and punch a decorative border along 1 edge. I used Martha Stewart “Doily edge” punch.
- Ink edges.
- Cut coordinating journaling spots from the reverse of “Azure” and cut journaling block from “Tulip” paper.
- Ink edges of both.
- Layer journaling blocks and decorative strips on the layout.
- Sand around edges of photo and adhere centrally on the layouts.
Now to finish off:
- Fussy cut some large yellow flowers from “Honeysuckle” paper.
- Layer some stickers, fussy cut flowers, diecuts and assorted coordinating paper flowers to create 2 diagonally opposite flower clusters.
- Ink WOW/ACC Exclusive Wordlet “Son” and 2 Kaisercraft Bees with Iced Spruce, then dab on some Tattered Angels Glimmerglam in Golden Goddess to create some coordinating embellishments.
- Add bees to layout, and make a title out of a Collectable Diecut, the Chipboard Wordlet and some stickers